Join one of the World's Most Admired Companies
QR Code Link to This Post
Accountemps, a division of Robert Half, is the world’s leader in specialized temporary financial staffing. In order to meet the growing demands of our clients for experienced accounting and finance professionals, we are looking for a talented, focused, results-oriented professional. This is a great opportunity to join our organization and be an integral part of our winning team.
Our Staffing Managers work in a team environment and have responsibility for negotiating and developing business with new and current clients. Staffing Managers market our services via telephone and by conducting in-person meetings with hiring managers and decision-makers in accounting and finance departments. Additional responsibilities include: recruiting, interviewing and matching highly skilled accounting and finance professionals with clients’ projects, temporary assignments and temporary to full-time opportunities; managing ongoing assignments to deliver outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates; providing ongoing communication and career guidance to candidates; and participating in local trade association and networking events to increase Accountemps’ presence in the local business community.
• Accounting/Finance/Business Administrative degree preferred.
• 1+ years finance, accounting, or banking experience preferred.
• 2+ years’ experience with Business Development in a Metrics Driven environment. At least one with success
in developing new business in a multi‐call, multi‐decision maker environment years’ finance, accounting, or
banking experience preferred.
• Prior success marketing to and closing top level decision makers at small/medium sized businesses and
cultivating mutually beneficial long term relationships.
• Working knowledge of current Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office Suite
(especially Excel), and any Contact Management Application (Salesforce).
• Knowledge and familiarity with accounting and finance department operations.
• Positive attitude and an engaging businesslike approach.
Top Reasons to Work for Accountemps:
• EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – For more than 70 years our
history of success and strong client relationships have provided a level of stability few companies can match.
• PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package,
including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and
disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
• UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 staffing locations worldwide, we provide excellent career
advancement potential, both locally and beyond.