$1,595/ 3br - Cozy 3BR/2.5 BA Duplex in Spokane Valley: Your Perfect Fall Retreat!
3BR / 3Ba
laundry on site
QR Code Link to This Post
This lovely Tri-level 3 bed, 3 bath house is located just off 34th & Grand on the South Hill. The living room has vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors, and a cozy gas fireplace. The kitchen as well has vaulted ceilings and stainless steel appliances! Large rec room with wet bar in basement. Gas forced air heat. Large 2-car garage with opener. Big fenced backyard with a nice deck, sprinkler system, and storage shed.
Don't wait this listing won't last!!
813 E 34th Ave
Spokane, WA 99203
$2,195 Per Month Rent
$1,595 Refundable Security Deposit
$600 Non-refundable Carpet and Blind Fee
$55 Application Screening Fee Per Adult
PETS - 1 small to medium dog or 1 cat considered with restrictions and pet fee
Sorry - NO SMOKING
School District #81
Sacajawea Middle School
Lewis & Clark High School
Please contact Dave at show contact info
for more information or to schedule a showing.
To access a rental application, review screening criteria, or to view other Moland Management properties,
NOTE: We do not accept portable screening reports. All Applications will be screened by an accredited screening service of managements choice.
1. All applicants, over the age of 18, must complete and sign a rental application. Co-applicants must each complete a separate application unless the same credit file is shared.
2. The appropriate application fee will be paid for each separate application and must be received prior to beginning the processing of the application(s). All application fees are non-refundable after the applications are processed unless otherwise specified in writing.
3. The applicant’s credit shall be subject to management’s discretion. Management may decline applicants with judgments, collections or other adverse conditions on their credit reports.
4. All applications will be screened by an accredited screening service of Management’s choice. We do not accept portable screening reports.
5. False statements made on the rental application may be grounds for immediate denial of the rental application.
6. Derogatory information received from prior landlords or other sources may cause immediate denial of the rental application.
7. Where the applicant’s income source is wages, the applicant must have verifiable, stable employment of at least six months.
8. If an applicant receives income from sources other than employment, such as state or federal funds or a retirement fund, this income must be verified.
9. Total income must be at least three times the tenants portion of the rental amount of all applicants for the unit.
10. Applicant(s) must have at least six months of verifiable rental history that indicates payments received as agreed, proper notice to vacate, and no damage to property; or satisfactory mortgage credit history. College and military housing history may be considered. Adverse housing references are grounds for immediate denial of an application.
11. Criminal activity or conviction of an applicant may be grounds for denial of rental application. Moland will consider number of and severity of offenses, length of time since offense and history portraying rehabilitation since.
12. Occupancy is generally limited to no more than two persons per bedroom – certain exceptions shall be granted based on square footage of the dwelling and/or age of applicants.
13. Certain pets will or will not be allowed per landlord’s preference with some restrictions and a non-refundable fee.
14. Co-signers will be allowed only where there is lacking credit, income, or employment – not to compensate for derogatory or lacking rental history.
Moland Management Co., Inc. provides an equal housing opportunity EHO