1985 AMC Jeep Cherokee Pioneer 4x4 for sale or trade
- Can you believe its 37 years old?
- Clean Title in my name and in hand
- passed smog in January
- new catalytic converter
- Tags are paid and good until Oct 2022
- fresh spark plugs, cap, rotor, wires, oil pan gasket, and valve cover gaskets
- 133k miles
- Binder with all my records and transfer paperwork
- AMC 2.8L V6 starts right up, had 115hp when new
- 4x4 including low range works great
- Red interior in great shape! Headliner is perfect too
- Just had rear Dana 30 rebuilt
- ZJ Limited rims including a matching spare, original steel wheels also included
- new blower motor, heater works great
- New fuel pump and filter
- Battery is 1 year old and strong
- New Thermostat and cooling system flushed
- Front differential, transfer case, and rear diff have fresh fluid.
- Engine oil and filter just changed
- New oil pressure sending unit
- New headlights
- sweet bubbling purple tint, cant fake that
- drips oil
- transfer case has a slow leak
- has cruise control but it doesnt work currently
- 3 speed transmission makes a clicking noise and takes 5 sec to fill the torque converter if its been sitting for a few days.
Has been a side project of mine for a few years, comes with extra parts including anti-sway bushings, steering stabilizer, carb rebuild kit, and Chilton manual.
Rehoming fee of $3000 or good offer, will trade for clean old commuter or a carport, or a car trailer, with cash on top or older BMWs that would pass smog e24 e28 e30 e36 e38 e39 e46 , I can do cash on top. Im far better at restoring those.
This would be a great run-around for bad weather in Tehachapi but I do not think it would last long if you tried to commute to Bakersfield with it. Im in more than 3500 just getting this thing tagged and back on the road. Cant win them all!
text or call and leave a message
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers