About Our Program:
QR Code Link to This Post
Our mission is to "Prepare the Next Generation of Brilliant Minds!"
We work with local students grades k - 12th and help them in reading, math, and Spanish.
Our office is located in Downtown Bakersfield.
Positions available for tutors, instructors and teachers.
You will work one-on-one (in-person) with a local youth in elementary or high school.
Help us educate the next generation of brilliant minds!
Training, materials, curriculum, traveling stipends, and bonus incentives for staff.
Enjoy a great work environment and make a difference in our community.
1. Previous tutoring or teaching experience is helpful but not required.
2. Be capable of tutoring in at least one subject: Reading/Math/Spanish
3. Be cable of traveling to the office, public library, or student's home
4. Must commit to at-least 6 months as a tutor/instructor/teacher
5. Must be able to pass a subject assessment
6. BILINGUAL candidates are encouraged to apply
1. Pass a criminal background check
2. Clear Tuberculosis Test
3. A minimum of 45 college units (Tutor), Bachelors degree (Instructor) or Teaching Credential is required.
4. Must be available between the times of 2:30pm - 6pm at least 3 times per week.
$15 -20/hr* DOE
Employment Status: Contractor/Employee*
1. Submit resume, college transcripts, and schedule of availability
2. Please submit a cover letter (no longer than 500 words)
3. Email all documents to kerntutoringatgmail.com
For more information visit our website: www.kerntutoring.com