QR Code Link to This Post
Volt is currently recruiting for a part time Taste Panelist for a company that has earned the respect of local, regional, and national critics!
This opportunity is part time: 3 days a week from 9am-12pm.
Perfect for anyone looking to supplement their income while adding invaluable assistance!
- You will be taught how to generate sensory descriptive vocabulary as a group (relating to taste, appearance, texture and smell) and then individually rank products on these descriptors.
- Working individually and within a team to evaluate products ranging in ingredients.
- No experience necessary as full training is provided
- You must not have any dietary restrictions
- You must not have any food intolerance/allergies
- Good sensory acuity relating to smell and taste (we assess this at your interview)
- You should have the ability to follow detailed instructions and complete routine tasks quickly and accurately.
- Have the ability to articulate yourselves in fluent English
- Excellent attendance and attitude
- High School diploma or GED
Call Shelley by phone or email her now to join an expert panel as a part-time Product Evaluator Sensory Panelist!