QR Code Link to This Post
Volt is currently seeking an HR Coordinator/HR Assistant for a full time opportunity here in Bakersfield!
Basic Job Function
Assist the Human Resources Director with day-to-day human resources policies and programs.
- High level of skill in handling sensitive and confidential situations/information with the demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Process Biweekly Payroll
- Facilitates the recruitment process of all job openings to ensure the appropriate and timely selection of candidates.
- Maintains thorough employment records in personnel files and via the HRIS system.
- Runs reports from the employee database as requested.
- Coordinates team member events and programs including birthdays, anniversaries, team member of the month awards and other employee recognition programs.
- Assist employees with benefit issues or questions
- Facilitates integration of human resources programs, policies, and procedures and their dissemination through presentations, meetings, and other delivery methods.
- Orientation of new office and shop employees
- Notifies Human Resources Director promptly and fully of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Strong customer service focus and a great team player.
- And completing special assignments and projects as require
If your experience matches what is listed above, please apply or call Shelley to schedule an interview! 661.281.2448
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer