make / manufacturer: Gmc model name / number: C7500
QR Code Link to This Post
2004 Gmc Topkick C7500
Self-loading Dump Truck
- PB loader
- California legal carb compliant
- Has the 496cu 8.1L V8 Vortec gas 295 hp.
- Has the Allison 2000 series Automatic transmission
- 30k gvw
- 7.17 rear axle ratio
- air brakes
- seating for 3
- ice cold air conditioning
This truck has a Pb loader which was built out of a company out of Fresno cost $125k just to add the loader arm. Self-loading Dump Truck it can load itself with material. Also has a clamshell Bucket to clamp onto tumbleweeds or trash, debris or branches. You can use this truck to scrape roads or plow snow or backfill.
- Nice big bed with tall sides and tall tailgate.
- Low miles 79k miles
- Richie Brothers Financial will finance this truck.
- these GMC Topkick’s with the 8.1 Vortec gas and Allison transmission are great drive trains that also tow very well.
- If for whatever reason you want to remove the Loader its easily detached with impacting off 4 bolts on each side and disconnected and capping 2 hydraulic hoses on each side
- $45500 call or text show contact info
Do NOT contact this poster with unsolicited services or offers.