Paralegal/legal personal assistant is wanted for an immediate employment. The ideal candidate should be computer savvy, ready to be organized, punctual, responsible, efficient, detail-oriented and personable. Strong in English and Spanish communications, computer and writing skills are a must. You will be interacting with clients and proposed clients, insurance companies and opposing counsel daily. Since we have offices in Los Angeles and Bakersfield some short distance travel may be required
QR Code Link to This Post
- Prepares legal documents and correspondence from draft.
- Conducts intakes and maintains calendaring for office
- Communicates with clients in a professional manner over the phone, in e-mails, and in person.
- Maintains client and firm files.
- Coordinates mailings, deliveries, copying and courthouse filings where appropriate.
- Finalizes and organizes documents for filing in court.
- Maintains and displays proficiency in the use of office and computer equipment, computer software and practice specific applications, as required.
- Performs administrative tasks and special projects as requested.
- Thinks clearly, responds positively, evaluates situations to determine appropriate action, multi-tasks and acts decisively under pressure.
Prior experience is desired, but some experience is an added advantage. We will gladly train any candidate to realize his or her full potentials. On that note, someone who is able to learn quickly is greatly welcomed. Previous use of quick books software is a PLUS!!!
An interested candidate must speak Spanish and English fluently. This is a multitask position owner of business have various different businesses and need a personal legal assistant to organized and maintain business running.