Are you searching for an exciting and stable career with an industry leader with a reputation of professionalism and superior customer service? If you are looking for a full time position which comes with full medical/dental/vision benefits, competitive hourly salary, on-going training and growth opportunities, then Western National Property Management is the company for you!
QR Code Link to This Post
For over 60 years,Western National Property Management has excelled at providing value and services to property owners as well as to our residents. With more than 23,951 units within 177 apartment communities throughout California, Nevada and Utah, Western National Property Management is among the largest multifamily property management companies in the Western United States.
Currently seeking polished, engaging and energetic candidates with significant customer service experience as well as previous property management experience with a commitment to apply their very best in a high-energy environment that rewards your efforts and dedication.
Job Description and Requirements:
Western National Property Management is looking to fill a Leasing Consultant position at Cambridge Village Apartment Homes, 320 units in Bakersfield, CA. The Leasing Consultant has a direct impact on overall performance of the property by leasing vacancies and notices of intent to vacate to qualified prospects. As the initial contact between the public and the company the Leasing Consultant will represent the community by demonstrating the product with excellence.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Sales, customer service and public relations skills.
• Computer literate in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Detail oriented and organized; ability to interact effectively with prospects, residents, peers and management.
• Demonstrate initiative, professionalism and integrity, and exercises confidentiality in all areas of performance.
• Projects a professional image and demeanor.
• Understand, apply and comply with all company policies and procedures.
• General office duties including faxing, scanning, copying.
• Comply with state landlord/tenant law to include State and Federal Fair Housing laws.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and maintain current auto insurance.
• Must maintain an acceptable driving record.
High School Diploma or GED Required.
Excellent opportunity to join a name-recognized, industry respected, growing company with a solid history, a bright future and opportunities for growth. Join us and become part of our winning team. The key to our success is our continued growth and superior customer service.
In addition to a competitive hourly salary, Western National Property Management offers full medical and dental benefits, 401K savings plan with company participation, educational reimbursement, on- going training and advancement opportunities.
In order to be considered and to learn more about Western National Property Management, visit our website at www.wng.com. APPLY TODAY!!
MUST SUBMIT RESUME THROUGH COMPANY PORTAL: Leasing Consultant, Cambridge Village Apartments, 320 units
Western National Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, medical condition, disability or any other legally protected status.