compensation: This position pays $26-30/hour DOE. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Conduct maintenance on diesel engines, transmissions, drive train components, high pressure pumps, centrifugal pumps, electro-mechanical equipment, hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems, pressure equipment, gearboxes, PTOs, generators, 12V electrical systems, equipment cabs and controls, chassis and suspension, tires and wheels, forklifts, A/C systems, and a variety of other equipment.
Performs diagnosis for problems on various types of pumping equipment using the appropriate diagnostic tests and interpreting the results.
• Check mechanical equipment to diagnose trouble, adjusting functional parts of mechanical devices as necessary
• Completes required paperwork and preforms other duties as assigned.
• Performs preventive maintenance inspections, including DOT inspections.
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION
• Responsible for ensuring duties are performed in a safe, efficient, and effective manner.
• Performs own work and aids others as directed.
• Works in the shop or in the field depending on work assignments.
• Must have and maintain a satisfactory driving record.
* Must have own tools.
Under general supervision, the Shop Mechanic troubleshoots, diagnoses, repairs, reconditions, and services oil field equipment systems and components to ensure continuous operational compliance with appropriate regulations, policies, practices, and procedures. This position pays $26-30/hour DOE.
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers