QR Code Link to This Post
Yard Jockey/ Yard Goat Pay DOE
Volt is currently recruiting for experienced Yard Jockeys. Please READ through all job qualifications before applying.
- 2-5 years’ experience as a yard jockey/ yard goat
- DOT state regulations
- Drug Screen and Alcohol testing required
- Class A active driver’s license
- Forklfit experience is a plus (not required) - sit down, stand up & reach
- Prior warehouse experience, as well as knowledge of general warehousing procedures needed
- All candidates must pass Volt's pre-employment screening
Responsibilities will include
Responsible for all container movement:
- Operation of vehicle to move containers on/off the loading docks while maintaining a neat and organized yard
- Coordinate with Warehouse Manager on proper return dates and/or approaching demurrage charges for all containers
- Maintain daily logs of all containers
- Professionally interact with company personnel as well as outside service personnel
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please contact Volt Workforce Solutions for immediate consideration or email your resume.
Volt workforce Solutions
4560 California Ave. Ste. 100
Bakersfield, CA 93309